Jan 30, 2007

Republic Day Euphoria!

I was invited to Sshristhi for the Republic Day celebrations. I reached there just-in-time (*Yes, the kids called me up as a reminder*) else the lazy me would have missed most of it. I was simply overwhelmed by the wonderful show these kids had put up. These lil things (age varying from 4-14 yrs) managed to stage a play on girl education, numerous colourful dances, group songs and solo performances. I was quite amazed at the energy I felt around me and the excitement was infectious.

I clicked a few pictures that are displayed below, in my effort to capture the euphoric moment!

3 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

nice set

Anonymous said...

★IRIS You are on TV now...

Iris said...

Thanks Gopal:-)

Thanks Anon for putting me on TV! Only if I knew who you were.....
:D