Sep 9, 2006

Psychedelic, for sure!

It's been quite sometime since I wrote......and I've really relaxed quite a bit and I feel refreshed for sure......brimming with some new energy is more like it.

Actually there's been quite a bit that I've done....ofcourse at a snail's pace.....but then what the heck, sometimes its good to break that reputation of yours:ppp

Thanks to this Sai woman, I went for the Manzil Musical Concert (Man! She really knows how to act as a catalyst!)

I got to hear one of my favourite Sufi numbers – Lal teri! It was an exhilerating experience.

1 comment:

Iris said...

4 comments:

@tom said...
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 13, 2006 2:45 AM

@tom said...
I rem. how it feels like!! :)
The feeling is same, when you push ur head out of the window in a fast moving car on your way to GOA and gushing air blows the hell outta your senses! While your anticipation still anticipates for a better high; because you are headed to GOA in a holiday mood!!

It's like ZEN! and It's like PEAK - Nirvana! :))

October 13, 2006 2:47 AM

@tom said...
AWESOME TEMPLATE!! I mean it! :D [lil jealous!] :)

October 28, 2006 3:09 AM

IRIS said...
Take it:-)
Am generous today!

November 05, 2006 12:31 AM